|Quick Stanley, close your eyes! |
This page contains information that may spoil the game for people who haven't played it. Read at your own discretion.
|Accessible via:||Elevator in Boss' Office|
|Leads to:||Museum Ending|
|Place of ending(s):||Museum Ending|
|Points of Divergence||0|
|“||Although this passageway had the word 'Escape' written on it, the truth was, at the end of this hall Stanley would meet his violent death.||”|
The Escape Hall is a location in the Stanley Parable. At the end of The Escape Hall there is supposedly a way to escape the building, but the hall actually leads to a hole, that itself also leads to a pair of huge metal jaws that close every few seconds.
The hall leads to the Museum Ending.
The escape hall is a dim, long, and narrow hallway with lights on the ceiling. When you get to the end of the hall, you will fall through the floor and land in a cart. On each side of the room are two metal crushers that will supposedly kill you. However, the Female Narrator saves you by stopping the crushers and takes you to the Museum.
- If you enter the hall and then go back, the Narrator will comment on you returning to the Point of Divergence, but if you go back into the hall, the Narrator will say: "Nope, still on board with death." (See Museum Ending/Narration.)
- If you get out of the Mind Control Facility by using console commands, the door that leads to the hall will lead to a wall instead.
- This is because having more than four portal doors open causes the game to error.
- The door behind this door doesn't close when you get in the hall, unlike most locations.
- This is probably because the Narrator says several times, that you still have the opportunity to turn around and get back on track.
Parts of the Office
Two Doors Room variations
Parts of the Mind Control Facility
Minecraft World • Confusion Ending Schedule • Test Chamber 00 • Museum • Serious Room • Phone Room • Starry Dome • Wooden Building • Stanley's Apartment • Heaven • Escape Corridors • Hotel Building • Escape Hall • Unfinished Section