Obtaining The Ending
Main article: Awaiting Input
You must approach the computers found at each location below and click once on them in this order, as well as restart the game between each input:
- On desk 419 (prior to two doors room)
- On desk 423 (prior to two doors room)
- On the Boss's secretary's desk outside the Boss's office
- On desk 434 (prior to two doors room)
- On Stanley's computer
After the final input, Stanley is teleported from his office to a circular room filled with colorful buttons revolving around the center of the room, which is called Heaven. In the background, a choir repeatedly sings the words "push the buttons". You can only exit this ending by resetting the game on your own.
With The Bucket
While it is possible to enter Heaven while holding The Bucket, nothing will change with it in hand.
- This is one of the few endings where the Narrator doesn't react.
- There is a hole on top of the roof, but it doesn't lead to anything.
- There are 6 rows of 72 buttons, or exactly 432 buttons.
Does not require the Two Doors Room