|It's heaven. Really.|
|Location||Teleported from Stanley's office|
|Door Choice||Left (to access secretary's computer)|
The Heaven Ending is the ending that occurs after giving input to 5 computers throughout the course of the main storyline. The input must be given in the below order or you will not be able to get the ending.
Obtaining The Ending
You must approach the computers found at each location below and click once on them in this order:
- On desk 419 (prior to two doors room)
- On desk 423 (prior to two doors room)
- On the Boss's secretary's desk outside the Boss's office
- On desk 434 (prior to two doors room)
- On Stanley's computer
You must restart the game between each input.
You are teleported from Stanley's office to a circular room filled with colorful buttons revolving around the center of the room, which is called Heaven. In the background, a choir repeatedly sings the words "push the buttons". You can only exit this ending by resetting the game on your own.
- This is one of the few endings where the Narrator doesn't react.
- There is a hole on top of the roof, but it doesn't lead to anything.
- There are 6 rows of 72 buttons, or exactly 432 buttons.
Freedom Ending • Explosion Ending • Coward Ending • Mariella Ending • Museum Ending • Confusion Ending • Phone Ending • Not Stanley Ending • Powerful Ending • Games Ending • Zending • Cold Feet Ending • Escape Pod Ending • Out of Map Ending • Heaven Ending • Serious Ending • Art Ending • Whiteboard Ending • Broom Closet Ending