|“||Stanley walked through the large door that read Mind Control Facility.||”|
|Mind Control Facility|
|Make it more obvious, why don't you?|
|Accessible via:||Elevator in Boss' Office|
|Leads to:||Museum Ending, Freedom Ending, Explosion Ending|
|Place of ending(s):||Freedom Ending, Explosion Ending|
|Points of Divergence||2|
Taking the path labeled "Escape" leads to the Museum Ending; it does not directly occur within this room.
Differences In HL2 Mod & HD Remix
- In the HD Remix, the facility is divided into three sections, while in the original Half-Life 2 modification the facility only has a large room.
- The Monitor Room in the HD Remix contains hundreds of screens, but only several screens presented in the original mod.
- The Countdown Room has many buttons and computers in the HD Remix. In the original mod, there are only three computers with buttons scattered around the room's corner.
- The Facility Power Room, in the original mod, was located on top of the Monitor Room; however, the Power Room was given its own room in the HD Remix.
- The countdown timer is set on a large screen in the HD Remix, while in the original mod, the timer simply appears overlaid on the player's HUD.