|Where is everybody?|
|Accessible via:||Stanley's Office|
|Leads to:||All the endings (except for the Whiteboard Ending because it requires another office.)|
|Place of ending(s):||Out of Map Ending, Confusion Ending, Coward Ending|
|Points of Divergence||4|
EndingsThis room is where the Out of Map Ending occurs. The Confusion Ending can be accessed by going through the Maintenance Room of the Office. Sometimes When starting/restarting the game, the office has a chance of being a hallway leading to the Two Doors Room.
- In the corridors during the Escape Pod Ending, if you look through a window in one of the corridors, you can see an exact same office layout in the main building just outside his office room but without the lights. This may indicate that the corridors are really located right outside the windows in the office.
- Sometimes the first turn from the office will be a left turn. If you open and close doors while in the elbow turn, you'll notice the doors being invisible as they open and close. This may also break the Escape Pod Ending.
- There is a rare chance of the office have a different layout and blue walls, as seen here. As seen in the "Extremely Long Start" video, the Two Doors Room has a chance of being moved behind a series of corridors. Stanley's office might also be connected to the Two Doors Room through a single hallway on occasion. (See Randomized Beginnings).
- Strangely, the office layout would return to its normal state if you proceed to the Escape Pod Ending, even if you get another office layout.
- There is a rare chance of a worker outside the office of Employee 425, where you can see through the window to that employee's office.
- Clicking on every door of the office will make the Narrator react.
- While looking at the office 417, if you close both doors in the small hallway, the Narrator will react.
- Occasionally, you can get phone calls from Stanley's Wife, the Future Happiness Foundation, or a random stranger.
- Strangely, the call from Stanley's Wife takes place outside of Stanley's Office.
- In the office you can get the Click on door 430 five times achievement.
- Rarely, the office floor will be covered almost entirely in papers but stops before the Two Doors Room.
- There are still some papers at the entrance of that room.