|“||Compete against others to improve your Stanley Parable career!||”|
–The Stanley Parable Worldwide Leaderboard
The Stanley Parable Worldwide Leaderboard is a list of (supposedly real) video game players from all over the world who have been, or are playing The Stanley Parable. Stanley's name is listed at the bottom of the list, below Hitler, Mussolini and "A dead rat", most likely placed there by The Narrator as an insult for Stanley's disobedience to him (no. 9328 out of 9328 players). The Leaderboard also displayed several fake statistics to insult Stanley even more, e.g. stating that "98.9% of players are more attractive than Stanley".
The Leaderboard can be found by following the route to the Games Ending (or Art Ending). When the Narrator instructs you to push a rating button (you can push any button you want), the Narrator will take you back to the Two Doors Room. The Stanley Parable Worldwide Leaderboard is on the wall to your left.
- 91724 doors opened
- 194414 doors attempted
- 65817921 steps taken
- 18933 endings achieved
- 101192 doors closed
- 1382 awards won
Did you know that...
- 21.3% of players skipped the intro sequence?
- Only the worst 3% of players chose the blue door?
- 98.9% of players are more attractive than Stanley?
- According to the leaderboard, Stanley is the only player of the game currently online.
- The person at the top of the list beat the game in two seconds.
- Because it's actually impossible to beat the game in that time, the speedrun achievement only needs it to be done in under 6 minutes.
Confusion Ending Schedule • The Stanley Parable Instructional Video • The Fern • Escape Pod • The Stanley Parable Experience Rating Board • Fax Machine • Phone • Doors • The Stanley Parable Worldwide Leaderboard • Notice Boards • Whiteboards • The Stanley Parable Introduction Video • Cargo Lift • The Stanley Parable Adventure Line™