|No! No, no! LineTM, YouTM do know we're looking for The Stanley Parable, right? The story?|
THIS ARTICLE IS A STUB:
You can help The Stanley Parable Wiki by expanding it.
|Full of boxes and cars... but do they go anywhere?|
|Accessible via:||Walking past the Maintenance Room door.|
|Leads to:||Apartment Ending, Not Stanley Ending, Zending, Games Ending, Art Ending (the latter three without the bucket in Ultra Deluxe), Everything is a Bucket Ending (with the bucket in hand), Tape Narrator Ending (without bucket), Valuable Bucket Ending (with bucket)|
|Place of ending(s):||Powerful Ending, Cold Feet Ending|
|Points of Divergence||3|
The Warehouse is a large, open room with countless boxes and storage containers, presumably to serve the purposes of the office. A low industrial hum can be heard in the background. There is a cargo lift which is presumably used to deliver/move boxes and containers. Next to the cargo lift is a bulletin board explaining the charges one needs to pay for misusing the lift.
- The Warehouse went through two iterations before the one that is currently used within the game. The first iteration was scrapped by the developers in order to give the player the option of jumping off the cargo lift and committing suicide. The second design was scrapped in favor of a room that actually looked like a warehouse.
- The second iteration of the warehouse used textures from Portal, likely as placeholders.
- When on the moving platform in the warehouse, the player can see three dots on the right wall above some boxes, with a door next to them. These three dots also appear in Davey Wreden's next game, The Beginner's Guide, released two years after The Stanley Parable HD Remix.
- In The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe, during the Not Stanley Ending and Comedic Timing Ending while Stanley goes back across the (now gated) cargo lift, a gap in the fence can be passed through and, while shimmying along the edge, the player can drop safely down to the warehouse floor via a stack of boxes on the floor. There's no narration for doing this, and the player will then have to restart.
- If the player goes through the open garage door of Dock B, they will enter a small, brightly lit white room, where soft ambient music and the sounds of people playing basketball will play.