|“||Welcome to the... WHITEBOARD ENDING!||”|
The Whiteboard Ending is the ending that occurs that when you open Room 426 and find a whiteboard.
Obtaining the Ending
Randomly, when the game restarts, the office is blue-ish instead. Go to room 426 and open the door.
A whiteboard saying "Welcome to the Whiteboard Ending!" with decorations around it in red is inside room 426. There is a code in the bottom-right corner reading:
CONSOLE > bark
bark command into the Source developer console will replace the keystroke sound played when pressing the USE key with a barking sound.
(In Ultra Deluxe, there is no developer console for the
bark command to be entered. The alternative USE key sound is instead enabled using a small checkbox labelled "DOG MODE" situated on the whiteboard where the
bark code used to be.)
There is nothing more, and Stanley can instead turn around and go to nearly any other ending, making this more of a gag than an ending.
- This indicates that Room 426 isn't an employee room, but perhaps a secret room. However, in the Monitor Room, monitors of every single employee in the office are shown, and it shows that Room 426 is an employee room.
- This is the only ending that depends partially on chance.
- The blue office usually occurs after you jump off the cargo lift or if you perform the Zending.
- If the Hallway Office appears, if you manually restart, it is very likely to get the blue office where you get this ending.
- In the middle of the ending, the office changes its structure.
- This is the only ending that disables other endings from the start.
- When you exit the room, the Office returns to normal.
- This is one of the only endings that the Narrator does not react to or talk about, the other two being the Heaven Ending and the Escape Pod Ending.
- This is the only ending that glitches an ending.
- If this ending is activated, you are unable to enable the Heaven Ending during this time, unless there is an input screen on Stanley's computer or the Boss's Secretary computer.
- This the only ending besides the Confusion Ending and the Not Stanley Ending that changes the structure of the office.
- This is one of the shortest endings in the game.
- During the Confusion Ending, it is impossible to activate the Whiteboard Ending.
- If you attempt to stay in the Whiteboard Ending room for a while, the Narrator will not react.
- Room 426 can only be opened in the blue office, but not in the regular office or during any restart in the Confusion Ending.
- This ending, the Coward Ending, the Serious Ending and the Out of Map Ending are the only endings that can be achieved before entering the Two Doors Room.
Does not require the Two Doors Room